Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One Minute chart WEDGE - ITUB

1 minute chart

(Double Click Picture for a Larger View)
.
Stock: ITUB
Entry Bar: 4
Entry Green Line: 19.99
Stop Red Line: 20.06
Result: sold gap fill 19.66
Setup Grade
: B+
Notes: Working on updating my business plan with my one minute charts. The setups not much different then the longer time frames except I use different exit and stop points. My share sizing is different as well. These are not for new traders only experienced traders. I like the one minute charts because I crave action in the morning and see setups develop faster. I also have alot of experience to reconaize what I am looking for and make quick decisions.

I have explained over and over it takes patience to find the correct setup. Start with the longer time frames, learn a setup or two, and practice your patience. I have always said the best traders know when to sit on their hands.

* The setup grade is based on rules outlined in my business plan & not for the end result. Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on.

Learn to trade gaps

No comments:

Post a Comment