Monday, September 14, 2009

Great Sports Weekend

Here is a non day trading post.

As many of you know I am a rapid Philly sports fan and this was a great sports weekend. Phillies win 3 of 4, Penn State takes care of business, and my beloved Eagles come up big. (plus my 3 fantasy football teams won!)

Here is a great scene from the Movie Invincible. Much like the movie Rudy its about an average man with a big heart who believed in his dreams and made the Philadelphia Eagles as a walk on.

This is the last scene where he reads the letter of his ex-wife who said he could never obtain his dreams. He takes the field and then makes an amazing play.

This scene is a testiment that in life the best revenge is success. If your having a run of bad luck, struggling in life or day trading or just getting hit hard by life.....dont cry why me, dig down deep, keep moving, surround yourself with good people, and hit life back hard and you shall succeed.

Enjoy the clip. I may start doing more of these to mix up my trading post.

No comments:

Post a Comment