Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day Trading Business Plan Updated

My Day Trading Business Plan has been updated.

Some of the Updates Include:
- Added charts and examples
- How I use lower time frames to time entry with higher time frames.
- One Minute Charts, setups and examples

Thanks to reader Paul for helping me sort out some of my past grammar errors! For those whom have purchased the day trading business plan in the past shoot me an email and I will send you an updated copy.

Be sure to join How I Day Trade on Facebook. Will also be posting charts and trades.

the following is a clip from the movie the Legend of Bagger Vance called "Seeing the Field". The scene relates to day trading and life. The moral of the clip is that you can have all the tools in the world but its the discipline, desire and the focus that drives the succeed.

Pay special attention to Bobbie Jones as he blocks out everything around him as he attempts his shot. This is much like day trading you get into a zone. This comes from the practice of knowing what you are looking for and the focus to achieve it. Focusing on the trade, not the money or your surroundings. In life I call it ignoring the bullshit and petty things and focusing on your goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment