Wednesday, October 28, 2009

30 Minute Inside Bar - ASH

30 minute chart

(Double Click Picture for a Larger View)
.
Stock:ASH
Entry Bar: 3
Time Frame: 30 minute time frame

Entry Green Line: 35.40 SHORT
Stop Red Line: 36.48 or to hold all day 38.40
Result: up to a 2.00
Setup Grade
: B
Notes: I often get asked what time frames I concentrate on. I mainly focus on the first 30 minutes of the trading day and then scan for 30 minute charts after I recorded my results. I like 30 minute has they are a nice change of pace to just check setups every 30 minutes or so. I also at times place a trade, set my stop (usually the high or Low of the day with adjustment of shares), and then set an alert to sell at the end of the day if I do not feel like tracking the stock all day.

* The setup grade is based on rules outlined in my business plan & not for the end result. Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on.



No comments:

Post a Comment