Monday, July 6, 2009

2 Minute 8 SMA Short - OSG

2 minute chart

(Double Click Picture for a Larger View)
.
Stock: OSG 2 minute chart
Entry Bar: 10
Entry Green Line: 31.03
Stop Red Line: 31.14
Result: out at plus .33
Setup Grade
:
Notes: This is a setup I have been working with for some time. Its using a quick 2 minute time frame. For the setup I use a small risk stop and trail down following the 8SMA until my set price is met, usually around 1% of the stock price. I am looking for a quick gain and out with a small stop. Will elaborate when I update my trading plan in a month or so. 2 minute charts are not for new traders.

* The setup grade is based on rules outlined in my business plan & not for the end result. Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on.

Learn to trade gaps

No comments:

Post a Comment