Thursday, February 18, 2010

E-Mini opening Gap Fade


(Double Click Picture for a Larger View)
.
Stock:ES
Entry Bar: At the open
Entry Green Line: 1095.50
Stop Red Line: 5 points
Result: Out at gap fill 1099.50

Notes: I use Master the Gap to determine if I will fade the opening stock index's. Master the gap gives probabilities for gaps closing every day based on patterns, seasonality and market conditions. I use these probabilities and other indicators to determine if I will fade a gap. I make maybe 4 or 5 trades a month using these probabilities. It gives me another setup but you must be patient. Market has been strong for the past several days and liked the hammer at the 600SMA as well. Entered at the bottom green line and target was gap fill at the top.

This is a perfect example of always educating yourself and attending these trader expos that are held 4 times a year. I found master the gap at an expo maybe 2 years ago. Did some research on the service and have been happy ever since. Its hard work studying the markets and trying to improve. I am firm believer that the harder you work the luckier you get.

* The setup grade is based on rules outlined in my business plan & not for the end result. Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on.



No comments:

Post a Comment