Monday, August 3, 2009

1 minute 8SMA - IBN 2 trades

1 minute chart - 2 trades

(Double Click Picture for a Larger View)
.
Stock:IBN, 2 trades
Entry Bar: 15 and 28
Entry Green Line: 32.56 and 32.90
Stop Red Line: 32.47 and 32.85
Result: .32 trade one and .20 trade two
Setup Grade
: B+
Notes: Took 2 trades with this stock today using the 1 minute time frame. I have been working on the 1 and 2 minute setup for some time. I use a small risk stop and I am looking for a quick gain using a small stop. Will elaborate when I update my trading plan in a month or so. 1 and 2 minute charts are not for new traders and these setups dont fit everyone's personality. Some nice gap and goes today as well.

* The setup grade is based on rules outlined in my business plan & not for the end result. Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on.

Learn to trade gaps

No comments:

Post a Comment