Saturday, January 10, 2009

Quotes to Remember

"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." Michael Jordan

"If your going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
-- Harriet Beecher Stowe


I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life -- and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.
-- Georgia O'Keeffe

Mistakes are part of the dues that one pays for a full life.
-- Sophia Loren

Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.
-- Author Unknown

Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.
-- Ralph Blum

Learn to trade gaps

No comments:

Post a Comment