Monday, December 22, 2008

E-Mini Opening Gap Fade - ES

5 minute chart

(Double Click Picture for a Larger View)
.
Stock:ES emini
Entry Bar:1
Entry Green Line:884.25
Stop Red Line: 890
Result: 881.25

Notes: I like to fade the opening gap when it sets up for a high probability trade. Determining if its a high probability trade requires studying past results for fading the opening gap. I use a service that I highly recommend that focusing mainly on fading the opening gap. I make only 5 or 6 trades a month with this setup but it gives me another weapon in my trading setups. I recommend taking a look at Master the Gap that I have been a member of for some time.

* The setup grade is based on rules outlined in my business plan & not for the end result. Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on.

Learn to trade gaps



No comments:

Post a Comment